lorr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
christmasandoutdoors034.jpg

012.jpg

christmasandoutdoors040.jpg

these are completly inferior to most work on this but just decided to put em out there and see...

1 is the nicest and sharpest- did you use macro mode for the second and third, that should help keep your pics sharp,

:)

1) has a VERY blown out sky, its to bright. the colors look washed out and if you are trying to have the rocks as the main subject for it, try not to cut them off.

2) would be a good shot if the butter fly was in focus. the colors are again a bit washed out and there seems to be usless space on the left side, not adding anything to the shot.

3) macro would have been useful here, the tops of the shells are blown out and it seems over exposed..i would try using macro and lining the shells up and giving it a nice DOF.

keep posting! and keep shooting, your in a good place to learn

-matt.

1) has a VERY blown out sky, its to bright. the colors look washed out and if you are trying to have the rocks as the main subject for it, try not to cut them off.

2) would be a good shot if the butter fly was in focus. the colors are again a bit washed out and there seems to be usless space on the left side, not adding anything to the shot.

3) macro would have been useful here, the tops of the shells are blown out and it seems over exposed..i would try using macro and lining the shells up and giving it a nice DOF.

keep posting! and keep shooting, your in a good place to learn

-matt.

I agree completely

Most reactions

Back