Random pictures of friends/people

Discussion in 'The Professional Gallery' started by Taralyn Romero, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Taralyn Romero

Taralyn Romero TPF Noob!

The first picture is of my friend Luke - I happened to be walking at the same pace he was when I snapped the photo so the background blurred quite nicely. In the last one of my friend brooks (see attachment), I was TRYING to be artsy but now am not so sure it was the right move.... Hopefully it isn't ruined completey as I seem to have lost/deleted the original... :er: What do you guys think?

Luke in his favorite cowboy hat:

[​IMG]
    My Japanese exchange student Kyoko:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Meysha

Meysha still being picky Vicky

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hmm well first off, it looks like you've put some photos in there that don't really belong in this section. But I reckon the colours are great in all.

The first one is really strange. Is that a photoshop blur put into the background? It works nicely though. The panning look is good.
    The snowy girl is magical in my opinion. Her expression is gorgeous and the soft/grainy look adds to the mystery.

(oh and can I also suggest that it may be easier for people to comment on the bunch of photos if you just use img tags [ img ] link [ /img ]... instead of using the thumbnails.

3. Taralyn Romero

Taralyn Romero TPF Noob!

Thanks :) Actually, no work at all done on the first one of my friend in the cowboy hat - I tried walking with him as I shot the pic and the background came out blurry like that. I like it but haven't been able to do it again!:grumpy:

4. Meysha

Meysha still being picky Vicky

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    wow... well your steps must've been in time then exactly. Coz your friend is nice and sharp... but if you look in the background you can actually tell which way your camera was moving. see how it's gone in two arcs... i'm guessing those are your footsteps.

That's amazing.

5. Taralyn Romero

Taralyn Romero TPF Noob!

Ya, it was really quite a rare event for me - I haven't been able to duplicate the effect since. Hopefully if I keep taking the camera out I'll get something similar or better...