Random Question

Saw a nice enlarger for 25 bucks on CL but its out of state.
They're all over. I basically gave mine away for free. Don't purchase the first POS you find, you can afford to be picky.

Im not in a rush by any means. The wife is going to hate me for taking up all the space in the bathroom hahaha

I see them locally for around 100-150 along with a few things with it. I gotta finish building my 4x5 first before putting together the dark room

What about the coriolis effect? Does that have any affect in the results?

The wife is going to hate me for taking up all the space in the bathroom hahaha
IMO, a bathroom is not ideal for a darkroom. The only thing a bathroom has that a darkroom needs is a place to pour out the used liquids. I made a darkroom in a large closet. What you need is counter space for the trays, the enlarger, chemical and paper storage. Most bathrooms are just not big enough, IMO.

The wife is going to hate me for taking up all the space in the bathroom hahaha
IMO, a bathroom is not ideal for a darkroom. The only thing a bathroom has that a darkroom needs is a place to pour out the used liquids. I made a darkroom in a large closet. What you need is counter space for the trays, the enlarger, chemical and paper storage. Most bathrooms are just not big enough, IMO.

our bathroom has counter space. its a big triple mirror vanity wrap around blah blah blah space with an area for a chair and make up trunks. Its perfect for the enlarger and all the trays and everything :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back