Reaction score
Website
www.frankdelrosario.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2309868021_4dc5d628e0_o.jpg

2309775443_4d1a1b664a_o.jpg

the raw image, then processed image.

it's a bit golden, but I like it myself, some editing in lightroom and photoshop.

Wide angle lenses in portrait photography are good for a joke, I think (given you move up as close as you did), but the result cannot be the most flattering, never. Whether in natural colours or in the gilded version :wink: . But I'm sure you had fun when you went out together! :D

It looks green-ish rather than golden on my monitor, not really a pleasant effect. It probably looks different on yours though. The point here is that it is a tricky image when it comes to showing it to others; these specific colors can look off if someone doesn't look at the image at the exact same conditions as you are. I am guessing it would be really hard to print "right" (ie. looking good) too.

Ps: i happen to like wide-angle portraits! They have sort of a happy/cute mood. Don't overdo it though - not too wide, and not too many. I wouldn't use them as a bank manager's corporate portrait either :).

LaFoto, I understand it can be the least flattering, and the distortion plays a huge effect in producing a natural image, but we all have different tastes. We did have fun though, I have non wide portraits, I just happened to like this one.

Tasmaster, you're right it is a bit greenish, I did this when I woke up earlier this morning, and yeah everyone is calibrated different, so it is really hard to tell what people are trying to show each other. And as far as bank ceo portraits, not so much the right angle, lol, though it would be funny.

I did this when I woke up earlier this morning

Could this mean that your monitor hadn't warmed up yet, if you had just turned it on? If your morning workflow is something like: wake up -> process photos -> put slippers on -> drink coffee -> open window :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back