Random Shots: C&C PLEASE!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All but the campus ones are/were in raw, and wow.. I LOVE RAW!

insidecover.jpg

campus.jpg

editflower.jpg

awesomeedit.jpg

_LNG0258edit.jpg

_LNG0192edit.jpg

Comments and critiques welcome!

I like photo 4. The colors/lighting, composition, bokeh. Beautiful.

I like photo 4. The colors/lighting, composition, bokeh. Beautiful.

Thanks! I played around with this image alot. I wasnt sure about the composition, but you reassured me!

If the color temperature is adjusted warmer than it was in reality, allow me to reassure you that looks good to me also ;). If not, it was a magic hour!

Try the ones of the buildings later in the day like just before sunset. This is the "golden hour." So is the hour after sunrise. This will give more of a warm, soft tone to it. Plus more clouds may help as well. Just my opinions, but I hope I could help in some way ;)

thanks all! I did play with the temperature a little, especially on number 4.

Yes, the wisteria in 4 is really, really nice. But I also like 6 and the green background!
Our wisteria still hasn't arrived at this stage of flowering yet. But I see buds.

I have to say that I love the landscape shot! (#2)

1.)The sun glare and the slightly crooked angel kind of bugs me...maybe straightened out or Hdr'd?

2.)Absolutely love the colors and composition!! Although. *I* personally would crop a smidge of the foreground...But thats just me. Its a great shot as is. :)

3,4,5,6) I dont entirely care for them myself. Wish some parts of them were a little bit more in focus.other stray parts/twigs distracting, and some are a little dark. But I Do love the bokeh.. and the flowers you chose, nice DOF.

thanks! The landscape shot is of my highschool. It is a beautiful campus, and when the trees bloom, its is absolutely gorgeous!! I know that the first one is slightly crooked, but i totally forgot to edit it at school (no software at home cause laptop is down).

i really like #3 and #6.. good job

3,4,6 are gracious!!!! so lovely and tender....

like the taste of nature....fresh, sunny and vulnarable!
you are a great photographer.
good job
p.s. I think 5 needs a little of photoshop)

3,4,6 are gracious!!!! so lovely and tender....

like the taste of nature....fresh, sunny and vulnarable!
you are a great photographer.
good job
p.s. I think 5 needs a little of photoshop)

Thanks! I still consider myself a newb, and your comments are greatly appreciated.

Most reactions

Back