Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...ok, so it's rare I post a photo thread, but here I am! These are nothing special , but I kinda liked em. :)

Here is what I do at work all day:

bootSMALL.jpg

And here's my work mascot, the Cactus Kitty

CatcusSMALL.jpg

EXIT: This is in my apartment...my apartment used to be a weight room...

ExitSMALL.jpg

My votive lamp:

lampSMALL.jpg

Thanks for lookin! :)

The exit sign is marvelous...I like all these shots from you corry, as usual.

All id ask is for more contrast...but im a contrast nut...

core_17 said:
...ok, so it's rare I post a photo thread, but here I am! These are nothing special , but I kinda liked em. :)

Here is what I do at work all day:

bootSMALL.jpg
I'd say :lol:
Good to see you posting somewhere other than Off Topic! Wait...this isn't Off Topic...How'd I end up here?

Those are cool boots! I want some. I also need to get me one of those kitties for my one plant in the house that hasn't died yet. :lol:

Jeff Canes said:
I agree with arty more contrasts, and your feet look small to me

Hahaha...not small...I sometimes wear up to a 10!!! Those are 8 1/2's ....I haven't worn that small in a long time...is it possible for feet to shrink? Or does sizing just totally suck?

Cool series Corry. Love the lamp and the Exit sign. o.k. ...and the boots.:thumbup: :thumbup:

You name it, Eric: IT IS ABOUT TIME!

:biggrin:

I'm really glad to see you're toiling like mad at work (moderating TPF or so, or taking pics of your new boots :D), that is how hard I've got to work myself every day, too :oops: --- and I really like your chosen DOF on the cactus cat pic, though some with their minds in the gutter might think ... think ... erm ... well, what do I know? I don't even know what the word "humping" means!!!! :bigangel:

Nice series, I really like the last two.

Most reactions

Back