not sure which of these two i prefer...
PDR_2423.jpg

or
PDR_2424.jpg

and lastly
PDR_2449.jpg

comments appreciated 8)

i like the first one of the bridge with the chain in focus

The last one is awesome!!!! As for the 2nd and 3rd ones, I think that I like the 3rd pic better...still not sure though, I may change my mind.....that's a tough one.

All four are great shots. I too prefer #2 over #3.

LOL. I like all four shots. If forced to chose, I prefer 3 over 2 but I actually like them both for different reasons.

*makes a note to self: explore the idea of a series where the difference in the pix just revolves around focal elements and DOF (on exactly the same pic).

Congratulations to your Photo No.1, the regularity of the straight lines is striking.
Please make that one "immortal" in the Photo Themes under "Vanishing Point", will you? I think, this one's a very good example for that!

Of the two bridge photos I, too, prefer No. 2 over No.3 for in order to have the bridge in focus, you'd have to frame the bridge from a slightly different angle, I think. So it'd not be in line with the mountains in the background, you see? But with the chain in the foreground and the bridge still recognizable, you here have a photo of this bridge that not everyone has.

Most reactions

Back