Random things.

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Random photos of the past week. Sorry for the size..

#1-- Caught off guard. She didn't even notice the camera.
m72925701.jpg

#2. I don't know what to think of this one. I sharpened the colors a little, is it too unnatural looking?
m72926899.jpg

#3. It's nothing special; but I'm amazed at how it turned out since it was shot out of a car window with a basic compact Kodak.
m72466074.jpg

#4-- I found yesterday that ceramic frogs are very interesting to photograph.
m72466036.jpg

#5-- A pretty sunset...in suburbia.
m72464911.jpg

#6. (this was taken with my mom's Canon PowerShot) Crosses to remember soldiers in the war posted in Lafayette, CA.
m72464665.jpg

#7. One of the first times my cat stayed still for a photo. I was proud of him.
m72571798.jpg

Feedback?
-Emma C

You did well.
Some look like you took them "on the fly", the sunset in suburbia for example, but others are quite well done. The one of the bird in flight is better than ANY I have ever managed to take, even when I was standing somewhere and could make use of my 300mm lens! Wow.

And I like the close-up of your cat!

I actually really really like number 3. The best in my opinion.

Em, most of them don't rally fo it for me, however, I like the cat...I like the detail in the fur and eyes (again, "texture" type stuff), and for some reason, I really like the cropping that way.

But in IMHO, the others seem like ordinary snapshots. :blushing:

Em, most of them don't rally fo it for me, however, I like the cat...I like the detail in the fur and eyes (again, "texture" type stuff), and for some reason, I really like the cropping that way.

But in IMHO, the others seem like ordinary snapshots. :blushing:

Well, yes, this is a very old thread, and I don't know why it was bumped back up. ;) So most of them are snapshots from when I was first learning.

Most reactions

Back