Random thought thread

Why is four the only honest number? All the others lie. One contains three letters, three contains five letters, five contains four letters...

You know what I hate?
I hate to hand in my films to the drugstore, calculating that I'll get the prints back two days later, feel full of anticipation even upon waking up, get to the drugstore - and there are no prints there! :(

As happened this morning. Grrrrrrrr!

LaFoto said:
You know what I hate?
I hate to hand in my films to the drugstore, calculating that I'll get the prints back two days later, feel full of anticipation even upon waking up, get to the drugstore - and there are no prints there! :(

As happened this morning. Grrrrrrrr!

And I hate it when customers send thier film to the outlab through our drugstore and get mad at ME when their pics aren't back on time!!!! (Although I would probably be the same way if I was on the other side of the counter, LaFoto! :) )

True fact was that I entered the shop with a spring in my step - and silently slinked back out after there were no photos :(. No more.
What can the poor shop assistent do about the lab being slow? Hm?

But there's always a new tomorrow, isn't there?
And it's 11 at night where I am right now, and soon I'll be sleeping away the hours of the night, and then it is morning, and the drugstore will open up again, and I'll be there and enter the shop with a spring in my step --- and please all hope with me that...

Stay tuned. More later ;)

What makes "Strong Force" so great anyway? Who cares about the damn quarks coming out of the nucleus? It's not going to change the grain of my ISO400 film anytime soon :roll:

I hate getting film processed, I had a horrible experience the other day. I was shooting a hockey game, and of course, got there to find out the the 3 rolls that I thought were 800 speed film were 200 speed film...so I pushed them all...to 800....hoping for the best... talk about a sleepless night....

Guess what?

I went to the drugstore this morning, and entered with a - well kind of more muted than yesterday, but still - spring in my step, full of expectation, and...

... came out again with a happy spring in my step! :D
My photos were there and ready.

Well, the faults that I find in my own work and the faults I could find in the lab's work (mostly those of cropping the prints much tighter than the negatives are) dampened my mood a little, but get yourselves prepared for a flood of LaFoto-photos (maybe, if I am brave enough).

random thought........i just noticed that I have more posts here than at Orie's place. How could that be? Could be cause we used to chat instead of posting?!

Why do I have to work so much during the time of my life when I should be having fun and meeting new people????

Doesn't matter what you do with your life, you just get to work your ass off no matter what. You can go to college for 4 years and then step into a college educated paying job or you can bust ass in the real world for 4 years and have the same job with 4 years of prior experience instead of a diploma on your office wall.

That's just life and everyone in it that you meet is just as tired as you :wink:

Most reactions

Back