random thought

leewald

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Would you rather be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not? Lets be honest now. I think I'd fit into both categories.

I don't get the question. :confused:

I think i'd rather be loved for who I'm not... coz that means that they love me for who I am ... doesn't it?

i agree with vicky there, in my mind its better to be yourself, if people don't like it then they know what they can do ;)

I don't really hate anyone and I don't know anyone who really 'hates' me...

I really don't like people who gossip, so if I ever hear it I try to dismantle it before it grows.

Meysha said:
Ahh good coz that's what I do about you at the moment vixenta! :p

Coward that ye arrrrre! :lmao:

*stops with the pirate impression*

The expression means this:

Loved for who you're not: They love you for something you think you are, but you really aren't...example...say you're in college, and everyone loves you cuz they think you are rich or something.

Hated for who you're not: Let's say, you stand up for what you believe in and stick to what you think is right, but others hate you because you don't think the way they do. You're hated for being yourself, and not who they think you should be.

At least that's the way I learned it.

I choose neither. :( Although I suppose hated for me, if I had to... I'd rather feel good about myself and have no one else like me than vice versa.

leewald said:
Would you rather be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not? Lets be honest now. I think I'd fit into both categories.

You're not talking about coming out are you?

Rob

vixenta said:
Coward that ye arrrrre! :lmao:

*stops with the pirate impression*
Arrr, ye'll never be as good as I at that. Arrrrrrrrrrr.

*goes off to gossip about Vicky*

:mrgreen:

photo gal said:
Being loved for who you are not is not being loved at all really because it's not you they really love. It's an illusion. So I choose hated for who I am. At least it is authentic and based on truth. : )

Couldn't have said it better! I agree :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back