Random thoughts - feel free to comment or add to them

Heh heh...these are both boys and girls names, but...my family, both immediate and extended, has a thing for J names...here are the ones I can think of in my family...: Julie, Johnathon, John, Janet, Jackie, ....and here are the name from just one uncle's family: Jesse, Justin, Jordan, Jenna, Jeremy, Jeremy (two Jeremy's...step-brothers!) Josh, Jimmy, and Jerry!!! I know there are more...I just can't think of them right now!

I need to come up with "J" names for girls. I already have one neice with a "J" - Janelle, but there's another girl on the way! As if I have any control on what she gets named.

How about the name Jocelyn? For some reason when it is spelled like this though, no one can pronounce it! It's supposed to sound like "Josalin." Anyways, it's a nice name, but it's not a very common name, like Jenny.
:p

Shark said:
No offense, but it kind of bugs me when people name all the kids in the family with the same letter. I went to school with a family consisting of: Derek, Doyle, Drew, Dana, and David. :roll:

I knew a family. Dad was Darryl jr. Siblings were Dennis, Darlene, and Diana. Kids were Darryl III, Daniel, Dale and Douglas. :roll:

MDowdey said:
here are my rants:

1) why do people pay 4 dollars a piece for money orders at the bank, when they have a checkbook full of checks sitting in front of them?

2) why cant i make an honest living? everybody eles in this town is either selling drugs, or leaching off the government.

3) Why does your credit report take 8 billion years to fix?

md

1) M/O don't bounce or take 10 business days to clear.

Shark said:
No offense, but it kind of bugs me when people name all the kids in the family with the same letter. I went to school with a family consisting of: Derek, Doyle, Drew, Dana, and David. :roll:

My best friend when I was 8 was named Tommy... not too weird, but his last name was Thomas. What sort of crack-smoking moron names thier kid the same name as the last name? My last name is Rose, if I had a daughter I could name her Rose Rose, or Rose Squared, or to be different maybe Daisy Rose.... arggghhhh. Parents should not be able to inflict such damage on children :lol:

Scott WRG Editor said:
Shark said:

My best friend when I was 8 was named Tommy... not too weird, but his last name was Thomas. What sort of crack-smoking moron names thier kid the same name as the last name? My last name is Rose, if I had a daughter I could name her Rose Rose, or Rose Squared, or to be different maybe Daisy Rose.... arggghhhh. Parents should not be able to inflict such damage on children :lol:

I was always told the story about the family who's last name was Bottom (maybe spelt differently) so they named their child Harry. That is torture ;)

My boyfriend, his brother and his dad all have the initials J.A.R

IF I HAVE KIDS, I think I would try and carry on the same tradition (obvioud it would have to be by my boyfriend). Along with the fact that I have two middle names, which are my greatgrandmothers first names. This is mainly because he and I are both artistic, so it had value if they pick up that gene from one of us...it's a neat thought for the kid to have the same name signature as their father.

:D *hope* Please let tomorrow go well.

8) Happy 22nd bday to me tomorrow!

8) I hope the wind goes no mroe than 5 km/h on Friday

:wink: I hope I get some pretyt white cliuds tomorrow to photograph with the baby.

:!: Fireworks tonight! But I'm not interested.

:( I don't like kids. They piss me off. I annoy easily. Especially them stupid teans who were rolling weed in the Burger King parking lot....OH! and the kid who asked Jonathan and I today to buy him a pack of cigarettes...they all need a kick in the teeth. If I had a car, I'd take the money, go in the store, come out, get in my car and drive off. His bike CANNOT go as fast as a car.

:lol: Why are people constantly in denial of being broke?

:idea: Someone needs to write abook about how to do reality shows properly. This book would make a bundle of cash AND would make you a celebrity. Or not.

:( When will my kid sister wake up and smell the reality wheel?

:?: Why do I forget so easily?

:?: WHy can I not find a pair of pants that are no mroe than 40 bucks AND that fit me peroperly and that dont show my ass crack YET STILL ride on my hips!? I have short legs :( Hemming is a no no cause the pants arent the same anymore.

:!: I don't really have anything good to wear tomorrow because my armpits sweat through anything...I need to fix this, but I can't afford it -_-

:? I don't want kids. I need to fix that too.

Ok, now this list can go on....but as you can see my mind if filled with a lot of worries and stupid stuff and some pretty serious stuff whether or not you can tell or I've elaborated.

Excuse my typos please, I'm tired and too lazy to run it through Word.

Lol I found this site the other day and posted it in another thread I think ... It got quite a few chuckles outta me ;) ...
Oh the crazy sh** some parents-to-be plot when it comes to naming their bundle of joy !:LOL:

http://www.notwithoutmyhandbag.com/babynames/index.html

And Photong , check oot the 'Happy Birthday to .....' thread on your b'day :sillysmi:
I hope your day goes perfectly for you too :hug:

Photong, there is nothing wrong with not wanting kids. No need to fix it. There are plenty of people out there over populating the earth.

And a book on how to do reality shows? Easy. Don't do 'em! Whoever can make the networks realize and stop forcing all of that crap on us, now that person deserves that bundle of cash!

I hate buying pants.

Photong writes:

I was always told the story about the family who's last name was Bottom (maybe spelt differently) so they named their child Harry. That is torture

Well, here in Arizona we have an orchestra conductor named Richard Strange. Need I say the rest? :D (Strange Dick)

True! Thanks to the above he isn't our conductor! :twisted:

Most reactions

Back