Random Thoughts On Photography

Bribrius, that is a very intriguing perspective. As my work is more about describing either my inner self or my less literal views of the world I can hardly relate.. but It's admirable to me that you stick to your own style and reasons rather than giving in to what the majority of people are doing with photography. That type of drive is what has turned a lot of photographers (William Eggleston comes to mind) into game changers.

Bribrius, that is a very intriguing perspective. As my work is more about describing either my inner self or my less literal views of the world I can hardly relate.. but It's admirable to me that you stick to your own style and reasons rather than giving in to what the majority of people are doing with photography. That type of drive is what has turned a lot of photographers (William Eggleston comes to mind) into game changers.
i still do some artistic things on a whim. No doubt my photography could still use some work in areas. But generally my outlook is: You are born, you live, you die. So i try to capture the beginning, the end, and everything in between. Accept it for what it is. Love it for what it is. And not romanticize it. I am the only person i know of that went in for a stroke and photographed the m.r.i machine before they ran me through it. I might be a little different than a normal hobbyist. Just my take on it. Everyone is different.

Most reactions

Back