Randomness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Ani-CA, as you can see, we already have a thread in which to collect our random photos, so I merged your new one with the existing one here in the Photo Themes.

haha ooops. sweet! i tried searching for it but had way too many results :-( Maybe put more keywords in like Offical thread for your random photos or something like that? just an idea.

here's a new one. i believe this belonged to a blue subary WRX

DSC_0439.jpg

Random photos make up my photographic life!

(This is what I normally do when I'm home sick. :p)

random17.jpg

random16.jpg

random15.jpg

random13.jpg

random12.jpg

random11.jpg

random10.jpg

random9.jpg

random8.jpg

random7.jpg

random6.jpg

random5.jpg

random4.jpg

random3.jpg

random2.jpg

random1.jpg

random.jpg

Yeaaa, I'm home sick a lot. :lol:

If you want any explanations on the more frightening ones, I'll be glad to give 'em. (Hence #7).

Link gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
No real reason for these photos, hence why I am posting them in 'randomness' so here ya go, enjoy!

random01.jpg

Wishful thinking -- I was wishing I could tell someone this, but then I ended up doing it recently.

random02.jpg

Just waiting for the french toast to come, took a picture of the syrup.

random03.jpg

An unlit candle.

random04.jpg

Seriously no reason for this picture.

some friends and I found this guy taped to an awards case in school, so I took some pictures and we put up "found" posters. haaaaa, the things we do when we're high. :lol:

monster099.jpg

monster085.jpg

monster078.jpg

monster077.jpg

monster070.jpg

monster060.jpg

monster055.jpg

monster046.jpg

monster036.jpg

monster033.jpg

monster018.jpg

monster011.jpg

Link gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
NewImage3.jpg

A very badly done statue of....someone.
FH000001.jpg

And last but not least, my 9weight, St. Croix fly rod and a Florida beach. What's not to like?? :D
100_0136.jpg

We all live diverse lives, and we each get to do many different things on a daily basis. I wanted to start a thread where we could share things we see, or shoot throughout our daily lives. There is allot of talent on this forum, and allot of glass. Please keep to posting 1 photo per day, as with this much talent this thread would get cluttered awful fast!

I'll start off with my most current photo. It took place last Saturday night, at the Chesapeake Jubilee.

(click the photo to make it larger)

This thread kind of belongs in the "Photo Themes" section. I expect a mod will move it sooner or later..

Here's my contribution. Statue of David at the Cleveland Museum of Art. Taken Friday May 21.
thinker1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back