[rant] So some goofy French Canadian.....

malachite

Heavily Medicated For Your Protection
Reaction score
......swoops in and wins the lens I have on ebay. No problem, I ship bike stuff to Canada all the time with no problems, I just need a complete address to requote freight as stated in my ad.

So I see this person is from Montreal Quebec. I remember from once before that everywhere in Montreal QC costs the same via UPS ground so I send this twit an invoice with freight. About 10 minutes later I get this:

"Avoir besoin de la traduction. Je rentrerai avec vous plus tard."

Now I know just enough French to know that this putz just told me he/she needs someone to translate what I just sent em'. Um what? You have enough brain cells to log onto ebay, swoop in at the last second with a winning bid and then don't understand the ebay invoice I just sent?!?!?! :shock:

OK, so what's this nimwit's record like on ebay I ask myself? An active member since 2001, OK that's good. ZERO feedback from day one with NO purchases within the last year, I think I just got screwed..............

So you guys wanna start a betting pool on whether I actually sell this lens?

[/rant]

P.S. I ain't selling anything else to Canada unless you're mountainbiker.
translation (I think) = Donc le baton que dans votre tuyau et le fume :twisted:

Poor little muffin. You should probably just send this lens to me. I promise to take good pictures with it. :mrgreen:

terri said:
Poor little muffin. You should probably just send this lens to me.
Ahh, tank yoo terrwee :sillysmi: but I just dropped something off in the mail just tonight for you already. It won't leave here though until Moooooo'nday (hint hint) :wink:

Don't paint all us Canucks with the same brush now! :D

malachite said:
terri said:
Poor little muffin. You should probably just send this lens to me.
Ahh, tank yoo terrwee :sillysmi: but I just dropped something off in the mail just tonight for you already. It won't leave here though until Moooooo'nday (hint hint) :wink:

Ha ha!! About time, dammit. :wink:

Most reactions

Back