Rate this guy's work

The next time someone goes on about how wonderful this guy is, you should point out that he's not wearing any clothes.

Or just do better than him.

Less fun in the short run, more rewarding in the long, yes.

I became bored rather quickly with the website and the offerings. The Simon in me wants to say this, the Palula wants to say that and the Randy splits the difference dawg.

I became bored rather quickly with the website and the offerings. The Simon in me wants to say this, the Palula wants to say that and the Randy splits the difference dawg.

No Hollywood?

I would say his lighting, in most cases, is very flat...the images don't "pop" like they could. He uses a very safe lighting style. I also am not too sure he knows alot about photographing different shaped faces/bodies. Hopefully he doesn't read english...because I often feel bad talking about another photographer without him/her asking for criticism.

Don't worry about that..

Most people here in Quebec don't speak a word in english.

I'm a special kid, in a good? way.

It's depressing looking at his work, just reminds me how easy it is to take uninspiring pictures. I need to try harder while I still can!

When I went to Quebec City, I didn't run into anyone who didn't know English. Is that 'cause there are more tourists that go to QC?

You went to Quebec City or Montreal?

ima noob so maybe its not my place to say

but this guy's work=the yawnz

everyone's faces look extremely aware theyre having their photo taken... one of my biggest peeves w portrait work

and although i know certain people clam up in front of a camera....if the photog establishes a good dynamic w the subject...that can be overcome, i think the responsibility lies in the photographer

yeah sorry for the tangent :D

but yeah he is the lamez

The OP should have included a poll with this thread, with a selection of number ratings, so we could get scientific about exactly how much this guy sucks.

The OP should have included a poll with this thread, with a selection of number ratings, so we could get scientific about exactly how much this guy sucks.

I wouldn't say he sucks. He's doing something lots of us are not. Shooting pretty girls and getting paid to do it...

He doesn't suck. He's not great...but he's not the worst I've ever seen.

http://dagoth.com/

A few of my girl friends have been posed by this guy, and while everyone around me tends to say this guy is incredible and what not, there's just something that doesn't feel right to me..

What do you guys think of his work? I know you probably know alot better than me what is professional portrait shooting and what still needs work.

I just want to know how he compares.

So where do you go from here? Show your friends what asses they are for liking something they can see instead showing them something you can do better?

What I see is someone that is putting forth an effort and learning. What do you got?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back