• Total voters

PhilGarber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
philipofnj.redbubble.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Love it? Hate it? What do YOU think? Please explain your choice. Also, please rate as if your rating 'art' and not photography, as this 'photo' is on a fine line (IMO).

Thanks,

Phil,

Attachments

• $IMG_0151.jpg
    $IMG_0151.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
It's a little too loud for my taste... (I gave it a 4)

I enjoyed the color, but I don't like the grain in the photo. Maybe if it was a painting in front of me I might like it a little more. I gave it a 4.

I dont see anything interesting about this picture. It almost gave me a headache.

the colors i just bleh and its quite noicy.. a lil over done like skiboarder said

Noise could be from a number of reasons. A third party plug in will not help. Lower ISO helps with noise and maybe something in the PP caused the noise. This is too much for a photo. You said to look at it as art and like I said earlier, if it was a painting I might like it more, but since it is a photo I don't like it that much.

hey, i do not see why everyone is bashing this image.

if he had posted this not calling it photograph, maybe reactions would be different.

it is clear that this is not meant to be a classical photograph giving a somewhat realistic impression of nature. It is more like pop art based on photography.

I like it, and I could imagine rooms where it would be nice as decoration.

the noise comes from the 'over'-processing, but so what, it is not about a photorealistic image, so noise could well be the part of the concept.

It is not easy to the eyes. But most images easy to the eye are boring ;)

I don't like the framing/crop, that is my criticism :p

hey, i do not see why everyone is bashing this image.

if he had posted this not calling it photograph, maybe reactions would be different.

it is clear that this is not meant to be a classical photograph giving a somewhat realistic impression of nature. It is more like pop art based on photography.

I like it, and I could imagine rooms where it would be nice as decoration.

the noise comes from the 'over'-processing, but so what, it is not about a photorealistic image, so noise could well be the part of the concept.

It is not easy to the eyes. But most images easy to the eye are boring ;)

I don't like the framing/crop, that is my criticism :p

Yes! Yes! YES!!:mrgreen::mrgreen: THANK YOU! This was EXACTLY what I had in mind!! It really cool to see when someone (YOU) sees exactly what you mean!:D Thanks Alex!

Phil,

Most reactions

Back