**Rated R Image - Read before scrolling down

RickyN29

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Little story before you see it....

Okay, I just had to share this. I am also an automechanic by trade. A friend and I were changing his tranny fluid. He knocked over two quarts of ATF (automatic transmission fluid) we looked at it, and both said, damn, that looks just like blood....

So I told him, hum....I could make a disturbing pic... So the powder we use on our hands he put on his arms and a little on his face to look pale. Layed down next to it....

One of our other friends walked over, saw this, FREAKED out, my friend had to jump up and we both had to reassure him it was just ATF everything was okay....

So mind you, the pictures below are not real, but if you do not want to see a disturbing image, or you are browsing in front of the kids or coworkers....you have been warned.

If this is inappropriate (i never post anything like this, so don't hate me!) just say and I will remove. But I thought it was pretty damn funny and creative...

So.... scroll down if you want to see... Oh, and I love how you see his reflection in the transmission fluid!

remember, youve been warned! (though it is not that bad at all)

IMG_2487Medium.jpg

IMG_2525Medium.jpg

not offended at all (but then again I am somewhat warped myself, so perhaps I'm not a suitable judge) good job on the creativity

With all the warnings and the story of the making of these photos, it is not longer inappropriate at all, but just shows how much you put into the series to make it come about. You seem to have some fun time in your garage, too, right :D???

But I appreciated to know the story beforehand and to then see the pictures.
Your friend manages to look positively dead in that second one. How could he put his eyes like that? Whooo, creepy.

And does this kind of lubricant ever get out of the clothes afterwards? Or hair, for that matter?

LaFoto said:
With all the warnings and the story of the making of these photos, it is not longer inappropriate at all, but just shows how much you put into the series to make it come about. You seem to have some fun time in your garage, too, right :D???

But I appreciated to know the story beforehand and to then see the pictures.
Your friend manages to look positively dead in that second one. How could he put his eyes like that? Whooo, creepy.

And does this kind of lubricant ever get out of the clothes afterwards? Or hair, for that matter?

Haha, yeah, i just had the camera with me, no intentions on doing any photos, but the opportunity arose! And yeah, the story and warning was because I didn't want to upset anyone.

He always look like that, except too tan, so we dulled that up with powder! I really wish I shot some when he was laughing his arse off and smiling...looked even creepier considering the situation!

Haha, yeah, ATF can be nasty, and boy does it smell!!! I wear my shop uniform from my old job as a mechanic, and he just wears his PJ's....everywhere... GoJo gets it off the skin and hair....not sure what gets it out of the clothes....I just put them in the laundry room and the misses does her magic :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :hugs:

Haha, and I can't believe you all liked these! Sickos! :greenpbl: :mrgreen:

Not a single person condemned me to hell for these! How kind you all are!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back