RAW problem?

you did go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\Plug-ins then put the file in there?
(not the .zip extract that and take the plugin file and place it in the above mentioned folder.)

if not next course of action i guess is pay $199 to upgrade to CS4?
or stick it out and forget about Raw PP and just convert it to jpg which defeats the purpose...

Last edited:
No, the next course of action is to figure out what's wrong. Spending $199 for something that shouldn't be an issue isn't a very good solution. Photoshop CS3 supports CameraRAW 4.6 which supports the Canon 50D.

Fix the problem don't spend money on something that may not be the solution. If it doesn't work now, it may not work when you upgrade.

I GOT IT!!!!! I copied the error into Google and found someone who had the same question. They told me to go to my computer-c drive-program files-adobe-plugins. I copied the plug in folder to there and it works now. I didn't know you had to move the folder to another location. Thanks guys for all your help!
BTW... This is awesome!! :thumbup: for RAW. I completely corrected an overexposed sky and kept the foreground details! I think I'm in love...

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back