RB-67

Rick58

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
@ Helpme...Enough hacking Sparky's thread. No proof, No glory? So here she is. The envelope is the seal kit. They include enough to do 2 complete rigs, so according to that, you should have enough to do both backs. As I never installed them, I can only go by the site. Here's a link to the site
http://www.aki-asahi.com/store/html/Mamiya-RB67/Light-seal/. The hard case is the sportsfinder. There's a couple rolls of unexposed film there. Who knows? Have a blast!
RB67_zpse6932433.jpg

Last edited:
If you need more seals, there's a guy in Texas that has 'em. Film back, rotating back and mirror chamber as well. $30 for the whole set, or you can buy each set individually.

Merry Christmas to you. You're about to have a ball!

Jeez. Now I'm gonna have to teach him how to use it.

And he's gonna want to borrow my 'new' lens! :biggrin-93:

(Rick in his best cat voice) "I can has flim neowww?"

Well folks, last offer fell through, so it's back to the closet unless someone else is interested.
$250 takes her home. Going once...going twice....
BTW, I'm going to use this cash to replace the low end 150mm Wollensak lens that came on my Linhof so I'm open minded.
Really? A Wollensak on a Linhof...? No class

Well folks, last offer fell through, so it's back to the closet unless someone else is interested.
$250 takes her home. Going once...going twice....
BTW, I'm going to use this cash to replace the low end 150mm Wollensak lens that came on my Linhof so I'm open minded.
Really? A Wollensak on a Linhof...? No class

I never understood the sniffing @ Wallensaks.

No they aren't quite as good as a $1200 Schneider 150mm but they're plenty close enough for most applications and look at all the film you could buy with the difference.

I have one on an old B&J press camera I bought at auction and it's pretty nice. I have a 180mm Schneider Symmar convertible that's nowhere as expensive but does a fine job. So, if you haven't looked at a convertable you might think about it.

Edit: sorry it's a 135mm, -brain lapse-

Last edited:
It's a matter of personal taste I guess. It's funny you mentioned the Schneider Symmar convertible, because that's exactly what I'm looking to get, only in 150mm. I read some good things about these lenses. I've also read you have movement restrictions with the 135 on a 4x5 view, so I'm looking at 150's

You have no idea how tempted I am. My wife would murder me since I just got a Hassy though.

I know. I let it go to voicemail. Post this in a Facebook group and SAYONARA almost instantly.

Ya Know, I belong to the fb RB-67 group. Offered it there and not a nibble. One guy there had a good point. Everyone there has one or they wouldn't be in the group.
I don't really care if I sell it or not. I just hate to see it not being used.
I'd like to get my stuff down to a good performer in each format. The Linholf for large, Rollie for medium and my beloved F2a's for 35mm.
BTW, can I interest you in the cutest little Baby Crown Graphic 23 with roll AND Graphlok back...

Last edited:
Ya Know, I belong to the fb RB-67 group. Offered it there and not a nibble. One guy there had a good point. Everyone there has one or they wouldn't be in the group.
I don't really care if I sell it or not. I just hate to see it not being used.
I'd like to get my stuff down to a good performer in each format. The Linholf for large, Rollie for medium and my beloved F2a's for 35mm.
BTW, can I interest you in the cutest little Baby Crown Graphic 23 with roll AND Graphlok back...

Gaaaaaah, you're killing me! I'm fighting the desire for the RB67 because a) I don't have money, and b) I don't know if I'm even interested in 6x7 format. But the Baby Crown...*whimper*...and am I right that the Graphlok back means I can shoot 120 with it? Because I'm not quite prepared for large format yet.

Let me go back to quietly rocking back and forth in the corner. (To be fair, I do that quite a lot for reasons that have nothing to do with wanting a new camera ;) )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back