RC Cars

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought I saw a thread once, but for the life of me can't find it anywhere. Does anyone on here have experience shooting RC Cars. An old co worker of mine approached me tonight about shooting her RC cars for her. I was wondering if anyone has shot some for clubs or anything like that and if they have any tips for stationary and action shots.

eh...I didn't realize I was still in the themes thread, sorry, move thread please and thank you. :)

I figured I'd be laying on ground a lot. was thinking about staging some like rock crawlers too for cool pictures. I have never shot anything moving fast...so I'll have to practice and read a bit.

as a RC enthusiast...if you are...what sort of pics do you like or think they will like?

I figured I'd be laying on ground a lot. was thinking about staging some like rock crawlers too for cool pictures. I have never shot anything moving fast...so I'll have to practice and read a bit.
I shot those from my knees. These cars will travel faster than you think.
as a RC enthusiast...if you are...what sort of pics do you like or think they will like?
R/C is one of my favorite hobbies. Personally I like action shots and anything that give the feeling of the speed of the cars.

Cool. Thanks for the input. ;-)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back