Re branding myself - Logo / business card critique for 16 year old photographer

I like the revision that was done. Lose the name (already in the logo) lose the E and the W. Your good to go! ;)

Thank you for your input paigew! I am changing the card tonight with these suggestions :)

If you can't explain "what" or "why" when it comes to visual elements, then they need to go.

If you can't explain "what" or "why" when it comes to visual elements, then they need to go.

I want to come off as a higher class photographer / videographer for marketing purposes. I am taking off the side dots and adding lines that lead the eye into the circle not out. Thank you for your tips!

I don't feel there's any need to notify everyone which is the email and which is the website, especially with just single, large letters. Anyone who doesn't know what those two things are, likely wouldn't know how to contact you via those mediums anyways.

It would be much more prudent if it were a phone and fax number, to differentiate.

Also, I feel like it would look better overall if your name was centered, and the email and web address were dropped down a line or two, and possibly a slightly smaller font was used. I would also look into using the same font for the entire card, instead of times new roman plus whatever you used for the logo.

You also dont need to list an email if you have a website unless there is no contact section on the website which would be stupid.

Most reactions

Back