Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:lol:

20120505213126-L.jpg

GARY!
Are you drinking shooting? You know that's bad right - its either drink or shoot - not both at the same time!! ;)

Awesome pub you frequent Gary! When you mentioned that your pub welcomed breast feeding, I thought you meant it was just an informal policy that people kind of heard about through the grapvine--but NO! It's more of an "officially stated policy, with signage". That's the tops, man! Your pub's management is really on top of this critical issue.

GARY!
Are you drinking shooting? You know that's bad right - its either drink or shoot - not both at the same time!! ;)

This was with my phone so i was drinking as many pints of Whiter Shade of Pale as i could before the bar shut :lol:

Awesome pub you frequent Gary! When you mentioned that your pub welcomed breast feeding, I thought you meant it was just an informal policy that people kind of heard about through the grapvine--but NO! It's more of an "officially stated policy, with signage". That's the tops, man! Your pub's management is really on top of this critical issue.

It's just a small shop that sell mostly local beer, great atmosphere my dog is welcome and great owner also great selection of Belgium beers, did a small shoot for him few months ago
1 beauty dish camera right and one of my surf shots in the background
Image00001-L.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back