[RE-POST] Elizabeth A. | Full Set

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After a long discussion with my close friend/mentor/inspiration/whateveryouwannacallhim about a few things, I had the original thread ripped down and reworked some sh*t. :lol:

Not very many people commented before I had it taken down, so I'm venturing a guess not a whole lot of people saw them to begin with, haha. (I apologize to those who *did* see them and took the time to comment. I saw what you said and appreciate your feedback).

So here are the images again, in their FOR REAL, in their final glory. :allteeth:

Elizabeth Addison2525.jpg

Elizabeth Addison2649.jpg

Elizabeth Addison2698.jpg

Elizabeth Addison2732.jpg

Elizabeth Addison2757.jpg

Elizabeth Addison2779.jpg

were these a re-shoot or just a re-edit?
these look much better than the first ones you posted.
the lighting is way better, especially the blue dress set.
too many to individually comment on, but it looks like you have a lot of the "same" shots in the second set.
16 and 18 are my favorites, but I would have left a little more space on the top.

were these a re-shoot or just a re-edit?
these look much better than the first ones you posted.
the lighting is way better, especially the blue dress set.
too many to individually comment on, but it looks like you have a lot of the "same" shots in the second set.
16 and 18 are my favorites, but I would have left a little more space on the top.

Some of them were re-edited, but not in the way you had mentioned last time.

I literally *did not* touch the lighting *or* the dress on any of them, haha. As far as that's concerned, they are 100% exactly the same as the last time you saw them. :sexywink:

As far as having the same shots in the second set, some of them were paired together as "progressive" series images. So listed the way I have them, there are some that look redundant, yes, haha.

Thanks for your feedback. :)

It's always nice to see a project after it's been fully developed and tested and all the wrinkles have been ironed out.

She clearly has freckles, which appear and vanish depending on the set. When they're absent, it's pretty obvious and a little jarring. Makeup? Post? Doesn't matter.

She clearly has freckles, which appear and vanish depending on the set. When they're absent, it's pretty obvious and a little jarring. Makeup? Post? Doesn't matter.

Light?

I barely retouched her. Her skin is perfect. I took out some dark circles under her eyes (which weren't even that glaring, I almost felt guilty doing it, haha).

MOST of the retouching was on her arm in some of the photos where she had some red spottiness happening.

I find the background a bit distracting in the first lot but LOVE the blue dress and her hair and eyes. All lovely lovely photos though. She looks relaxed and happy.

To repeat my last comment: beautiful shots, model and dress.
On the second set, the poses in 8, 11 and 14 stand out for me, though I wish you hadn't cut off the end of her foot in 14 (picky me)

I find the background a bit distracting in the first lot but LOVE the blue dress and her hair and eyes. All lovely lovely photos though. She looks relaxed and happy.

You should have seen it before... :lol:

I wanted texture, but I was grappling with how *much*. After some discussion with a friend of mine, I fine-tuned it and I'm much happier with it. I'm sure not everyone will be in love with it though, haha.

And yes, she was very happy and relaxed. I was thrilled, because I wasn't sure how she would do at first. But from the first frame she just went straight into model mode (she's not a model), and just nailed the whole damn thing. :lol:

I sent her these today once I was satisfied with them, and she was super excited about them.

Thank you for the lovely compliments. :)

To repeat my last comment: beautiful shots, model and dress.
On the second set, the poses in 8, 11 and 14 stand out for me, though I wish you hadn't cut off the end of her foot in 14 (picky me)

Thanks for your feedback!! :)

Joking aside, number 2, 13, 14, and 17 are my favorites. I love freckles on a girl. Probably a combination of lighting and make up covered most of it on her face.

Joking aside, number 2, 13, 14, and 17 are my favorites. I love freckles on a girl. Probably a combination of lighting and make up covered most of it on her face.
Her freckles really actually aren't that prominent.

I know this, because I see her everyday, because I work with her, haha.

She did her own makeup, so it wasn't heavily or professionally applied. I'm telling you, the girl just has marvelous skin.

She has freckles, but they're not like... IN YOUR FACE Ginger freckles. They're very subtle... as evidenced by the photos. :lol:

This reminds of... man I wish that account didn't get accidentally nuked... but how like 5 years ago I posted a photo of my cat, and everyone was trying to tell me it was over exposed because his black tuxedo coat was showing up as grey... He's a grey cat. :lol:

"Why can't we see more of her freckles?!?! Where are the freckles?!"

"There aren't a ton, and they're not that dark to begin with..."

"BUT FRECKLES!!!!! It must be the makeup!!!!"

"She really doesn't have a whole lot of..."

"BUT FRECKLES!!!! It must be over retouched!"

"No, but really... she doesn't have..."

"SHE'S A REDHEAD WITH FRECKLES!!!"

She's actually not a real red head.

She's brunette.

She dyes it.

My cat has a grey tuxedo coat.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: