RE: Revocation of your Independence (justajoke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canon Fan said:
triggerhappy said:
Canon Fan said:
BTW: If this was indeed only a joke, you should have put a warning label on it as you are stating we are too stupid to tell the difference.

No offense meant. I read it and it cracked me up so I thought it'd be fun to share. :)
No problem but after the amount of political assault we've had over the last 1.5 years I just want a break! Just let me be happy in my fish bowl, world is flat, capitalistic haven for awhile before we start all over again :wink:

Fair enough, I can see what you mean. See you again in 6 months time? :wink: :cheers:

triggerhappy said:
Canon Fan said:
triggerhappy said:
Canon Fan said:
BTW: If this was indeed only a joke, you should have put a warning label on it as you are stating we are too stupid to tell the difference.

No offense meant. I read it and it cracked me up so I thought it'd be fun to share. :)
No problem but after the amount of political assault we've had over the last 1.5 years I just want a break! Just let me be happy in my fish bowl, world is flat, capitalistic haven for awhile before we start all over again :wink:

Fair enough, I can see what you mean. See you again in 6 months time? :wink: :cheers:
Just as long as YOU bring the cold lager :wink:

Life is too short to be small. Let's all kiss and make up.
I'm Irish so I'm used to having the piss taken out of me - I don't take it personal and I laugh when the joke is good. But if someone isn't happy or takes offence at a thread then let's drop it and do something else. I'm off to check on my nose hair.

PS: I LIKE you Yanks. The world would be a much poorer place without you.

Canon Fan said:
Another political thread? I suggest you take your topic here http://www.antiamerica.org/ I'm sure they would love it :wink:

This forum is for photography and non-political conversations. If it is primarily for citizens of Europe who care not discuss such topics with us "Yanks" across the pond I will find another forum. I have recently started to voice my opinion in these threads because I have had enough and will continue in every thread like this that I find from now on (self appointed political thread cop if you will). I will do this whether I agree or disagree with the point being made.

dude, who the hell do you think you are? who died and left you off-topic king?
you say this forum is for photography and non-political conversations? not your place to say, man.
this is OFF-TOPIC, for god's sake. ya, chase looks down on political threads and he has his reasons, but the post was a joke. quit being so damn ready to be offended. if america is so damn wonderful americans ought to be strong enough to take a little criticism and be confident enough to be the brunt of a little humor.

I'd hate to have to lock this thread. PMs are there for a reason. If you guys want to hash it out, please do so there, okay? Chase and the rest of the Mods work hard to keep this a relatively happy and non-bashing place. I'm not taking sides on this, merely asking that we let the issue die and continue any side conversations privately.

Thanks.

ferny said:
You know, we could just all play a game or rounders of netball to make up.

I'll bring the skirts.

Sorry, but I have bad knees they would not look good in a dress :wink:

You could wear a pair of socks which go up over your knees.

Am I getting too perverse here? :oops:

Sort of on-topic. Has anyone noticed the recent influx (myself included) of UK based people?

Osmer_Toby said:
Canon Fan said:
Another political thread? I suggest you take your topic here http://www.antiamerica.org/ I'm sure they would love it :wink:

This forum is for photography and non-political conversations. If it is primarily for citizens of Europe who care not discuss such topics with us "Yanks" across the pond I will find another forum. I have recently started to voice my opinion in these threads because I have had enough and will continue in every thread like this that I find from now on (self appointed political thread cop if you will). I will do this whether I agree or disagree with the point being made.

dude, who the hell do you think you are? who died and left you off-topic king?
you say this forum is for photography and non-political conversations? not your place to say, man.
this is OFF-TOPIC, for god's sake. ya, chase looks down on political threads and he has his reasons, but the post was a joke. quit being so damn ready to be offended. if america is so damn wonderful americans ought to be strong enough to take a little criticism and be confident enough to be the brunt of a little humor.

wow...guys...hertz has the right idea here...lets let it die..please.
This has been said once already.

md

Sort of on-topic. Has anyone noticed the recent influx (myself included) of UK based people?[/quote]

Nothing's on TV at the moment and it's too cold to sit outside drinking. What else is left to do but take over the world?
I do wish the children would play nicely though. It'll all end in tears
:cry:

LOL, I too have noticed an influx of people from around the world lately. I think it's great, gives me a chance to see countries that I will probably never visit and a good laugh over the misunderstandings caused by the various ways to use the same words :lol:

AlisonS said:
LOL, I too have noticed an influx of people from around the world lately. I think it's great, gives me a chance to see countries that I will probably never visit and a good laugh over the misunderstandings caused by the various ways to use the same words :lol:

now don't lets start on that whole spelling thing again :wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back