RE: Revocation of your Independence (justajoke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:scratch: what did I misspell?

I was thinking the whole aluminium/aluminum debate. It was funny at the time... well it made me laugh at least.... I'll be quiet now :taped sh:

LMAO, that debate made me laugh too! :lmao:

I found the whole thing funny. I like to think about us Americans being the butt of a good joke like that. No one should be immune, eh? :wink:

But I DO like my Amstel Light cold, if ya don't mind..... :cheers:

Osmer_Toby said:
Canon Fan said:
Another political thread? I suggest you take your topic here http://www.antiamerica.org/ I'm sure they would love it :wink:

This forum is for photography and non-political conversations. If it is primarily for citizens of Europe who care not discuss such topics with us "Yanks" across the pond I will find another forum. I have recently started to voice my opinion in these threads because I have had enough and will continue in every thread like this that I find from now on (self appointed political thread cop if you will). I will do this whether I agree or disagree with the point being made.

BTW: If this was indeed only a joke, you should have put a warning label on it as you are stating we are too stupid to tell the difference.

dude, who the hell do you think you are? who died and left you off-topic king?
you say this forum is for photography and non-political conversations? not your place to say, man.
this is OFF-TOPIC, for god's sake. ya, chase looks down on political threads and he has his reasons, but the post was a joke. quit being so damn ready to be offended. if america is so damn wonderful americans ought to be strong enough to take a little criticism and be confident enough to be the brunt of a little humor.
You sir are the entire reason I am so against anything political here. I never said I didn't laugh and I already dropped it BEFORE you posted. Now drop it.

Dropped, okay? Toby and Canon Fan if you want to talk about anything further use the PMs. Thanks.

Canon Fan said:
I never said I didn't laugh and I already dropped it BEFORE you posted. Now drop it.

:lmao: man, you really do sound like you think somebody died and left you king.

heheh. dude, this is my last post to this thread- the last word is all yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back