Real Client Album

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures and the pages. They're put together nicely and the couple will go nuts for them. My only hting and it's not even a thing realy is that I LOVE that picture with the bubbles so much that I wish I could see more or the middle, like if those three smaller pictures were moved down, but you're the expert not me!
Very nice! Thanks for showing these. ;)

I wish I could have moved them down, as you are absolutely right, but my logo goes instantly in the left corner, and a barcode goes in the right corner. :-(
(This was an Asuka EX, so this would not apply to most albums. My new current fave is Art Leather. Half the price of Kingston or Graphi, and superior to Kingston.
Nothing is better than Graphi. Wow! What a beautiful album!)
And I'm no expert. I wish I was. It would save me a lot of time. :lol:

I like your design... other than the words on page 5. I only do that type of thing when specifically asked by the client. What albums do you use? I'm currently using GraphiStudio and LOVE them.

Hi,
Thank you.
The groom is a professional commercial photographer, so he had a LOT of imput on these. Hehe.
As we were shooting, he stepped in often to tell me that this or that shot HAD to be in the album. He wanted me to impose huge sharks on the line, but I wasn't that proficiant! This was my comprimise. But he did ask for this specific text and text style.
Normally, I design the book on my own the first time. The client then sees it and makes the changes they wish to make. Most times there is no change at all. Rarely are the changes extensives, so it saves me a ton of time. If you leave it up to them, they will end up with an ugly album full of formals the folks pressured them to use.
What I tell the couple is "Hey, it's about YOU! You have a disc to print out all the bs formal shots. Have the folks make a scrapbook." That normally works.
Actually this couple bought a 60 page album, but the story couldn't be told in that amount of pages, so I made it 80 pages to tell the whole story at no cost to the couple. I'm not hurting for money, and I know them sharing the entire story will bring me craploads of work.
They are both very active members at one of the most high class churches in town, in a very exclusive neighborhood. I can't lose here making them happy. It was a 20 hour day. No light load for sure, but it's money in the bank in the future.

If I could only take pictures half as good as you:) Wonderfull job, I really like it!

Working as a team is soooo much easier!
:mrgreen:

Ain't that the truth? I decided to try bringing my sister to a wedding I just shot to have her help as my assistant. At first I wasn't really sure if she would be that much help to me since she's not a photographer, but I decided to let her use the back up camera anyway and have her help me lug stuff around. I can't believe how great she was. Even though she has a LOT to learn about photography, she was a natural at the wedding. She wasn't scared to jump right in and get some work done and just having someone there to break down equipment while I'm taking the bride and groom off for a couple of quick shots elsewhere, or even just having her hold my camera for a second while I adjust something else was sooo nice. I was so proud of her:)
I think that is awesome that you and your hubby get to work together. Do you ever look over at each other during the ceremony and get all misty-eyed thinking about your own vows? :love:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back