mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
THE FOLLOWING IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

Available to provide immediate critique to make your photographs more sellable to the average customer. Over thirty years of experience (actually the same year thirty times) in professional photography. (One who knows little of digital technique, but who does know what will sell to the average customer)... real world tips. ONLY $100 per image...

If you would like to avail yourself of this priceless service please paypal the fee in advance.

Do not be fooled by the free critique offered by others.... remember you get what you pay for...

This is not spam... I think it comes closer to balona

IMO, a passive-aggressive dig at the people who are attempting serious responses.

If you don't agree with what people are doing, why not just ignore the effort. I think this kind of back-door sniping and then begging off is not very civil.

where were you before I wrote that.

Oh well it just goes to show what I always say is true... I have lots of class it's just all third.

It does remind me of the joke about the waiter with a stack of dishes in his hand. A customer backed into him then lit in calling him an idiot and clumsy fool.

Waiter says, "Thank you man." Wish I was that cool.

We all have, "man I wish I'd thought of that response" one time or another. I do find that sometimes when I do think of a reponse on the spot I usually end up regretting it, but not all the time ;) :greenpbl:

this is a crazy ass topic. hahahaha, but if anybody wants me to critique their photos....I'll do it for fifty

Hawee I was so hoping people would do that. Well you do get what you pay for but just for today I will do it for 49.99 I will not be undersold. Rofl

n_sub.jpg

hahahaha 49.99!? Dang, it's a competitive critiquing world out there:lol:

Most reactions

Back