otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
fullsizeoutput_42f6.jpeg

Great ! You joined the movement.

While I agree with the others that there is much to like about this image, I wonder if the darkened windows at the bottom right don't distract the eye too much away from the oblique angles created by the crane and roof protrusions. It's just an early am thought.

other2.jpg

While I agree with the others that there is much to like about this image, I wonder if the darkened windows at the bottom right don't distract the eye too much away from the oblique angles created by the crane and roof protrusions. It's just an early am thought.

View attachment 152688
I like your suggestion. I think I usually start out with an 8x10 ratio and work within that constraint, perhaps because I'm subconsciously anticipating an easy print and frame job, when in fact I almost never get prints made. You've got me thinking and laughing about what actually goes on in my photography! The lazy approach doesn't surprise me, but the self-imposed restriction does. ( Maybe being lazy always imposes restrictions?) I still also like the version I posted, but I've learned a lot from your suggestion.
Thanks!

While I agree with the others that there is much to like about this image, I wonder if the darkened windows at the bottom right don't distract the eye too much away from the oblique angles created by the crane and roof protrusions.
I still also like the version I posted, but I've learned a lot from your suggestion.
Thanks!
I like the original version. The two dark corners sort of balance each other, and the additional rooflines are helping the overall composition.

Most reactions

Back