REALLY messed up creepy video

what is it exactly?

it reminds me of an Aphex Twin or Squarepusher video, they usually have freaky vids

It looks like they filmed an individual with hydrocephalus... at least in some parts.

Not very humane.

I like the technique, but "what are you really trying to say" comes to mind.

I'm not gonna watch that cause all too often I get tricked into watching some video and then BAM Linda Blair in the Exorcist pops up and I piss myself :d

Ewww... I watched the first 5 seconds of it and had to turn it off coz it was creepy.

If you want something creepy but still bearable to watch... and actually quite funny... check out "Saladfingers" stuff... I can't remember the exact search but I think they're done by Aphex Twin,.... well they use his music at least - and I reckon he must work pretty closely with it. They're pretty funny... and a bit creepy too.

ARGHGHGH Had to turn that one off after just 2 seconds! I hate this ****. grrr. i dunno why i make myself watch it. At least I can half stand saladfingers when it's daylight and I have lots of nice strong men around me!

But that said... I love Aphex Twin. He is unreal and I looove his 'music'. Drukqs was indescribable!

hammy said:
I'm not gonna watch that cause all too often I get tricked into watching some video and then BAM Linda Blair in the Exorcist pops up and I piss myself :d

It's honestly not one of those (those were posted about 16 times the week before Halloween). The content is just creeeeepy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back