really wierd situation for my first wedding shoot.

ghache

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of my friend called me last weekend and she told me that her babysitter was getting maried and she maybe needed a photographer for her wedding since the bride aunt was "maybe" shooting the wedding and she needed a backup just in case
since i never did weddings, this was a great opportunity for me to step in.
i called her to discuss of what she needed and wanted exactly.
She told me that she was going to call me back to comfirm.

she never called back untill yesterday.
She didnt was going to take me for the wedding but her aunt agreed to do it with her dslr.

while showing her the spot she wanted to take pictures, she died on the spot. Heart Attack... so i will be shooting the wedding.

i rented a 24-70 2.8, i will be using my 50mm 1.8 and my tokina for a few shot i guess.
its my first wedding and they are totally fine with this.
i charged them enought to cover the lens rental fees and pay myself a little bit.

Last edited:

while showing her the spot she wanted to take pictures, she died on the spot. Heart Attack... so i will be shooting the wedding.

I'm not so sure this is a good omen. :confused:

I'm not so sure this is a good omen. :confused:

i just cross my fingers that i dont die tonight while checking the spots.

Well guy, im still alive, and really happy with the job i did for my first wedding. I exceeded my own expections and the brides ones.
I will post pictures later.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back