really?

raider

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
You know I bought a plunger the other day and I unclogged my kitchen sink. I did a rather good job and got some satisfaction out of it. I think I'll start a plumbing business. Sorry - just had to vent after leaving the 'beginner's forum'. No need to respond really, I'm done. Maybe one more - I take my clothes off every day, what about a strip club? My family says I'm really good at it. Okay, anyone have any other business venture ideas?

let them figure it out on their own.
im sure its not an easy business...and they will figure that out, and either do it right, or fail.

breathe.

im sure there is a medication you can get from the doctor to calm your nerves. Relax there are tons of entrepreneur's that fall through everyday because the lack of experience and knowledge. If your good you will succeed if you are not well you will still be living with momma.

hmmm..

I took creative writing courses in college, maybe I can grow an over inflated ego and become a Internet Forum Commando..

I can drive a nail in pretty straight.....hmmm....maybe I could be a general contractor!

(two bad jokes, in one!)

I see a lot of MWAC and GWC buisnesses starting up all over....buy d-slr...acquire buzzword-compliant lenses..set up internet accounts....presto!...fa-tah-gra-fer!

BS! Post pics of said nail to ensure it has been driven straight...

I'm fairly proficient at hooking the worm. Maybe I can become a Master Baiter.

I'm fairly proficient at hooking the worm. Maybe I can become a Master Baiter.

im a freelance master baiter.
full time would be too much.:lol:

aw - great stuff guys. and I will let it go! I QUIT! where's my vicodin...

actually, I'm on a nice relaxing break from the photo world here in the war zone. ;)

Most reactions

Back