Rebel XSi

bc117

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i have a XSI And I'm trying to to learn more about the settings and different ways to take a better quality picture. I have watched no less than 20 you tube videos and tried to sent the camera to different setting as the videos show, but when ever I change it from full auto to any setting on the advanced setting the shutter slows and doesn't work until I hit the button again. I'm not sure where to start the correction. Any help would be great.
Thanks

i have a XSI And I'm trying to to learn more about the settings and different ways to take a better quality picture. I have watched no less than 20 you tube videos and tried to sent the camera to different setting as the videos show, but when ever I change it from full auto to any setting on the advanced setting the shutter slows and doesn't work until I hit the button again. I'm not sure where to start the correction. Any help would be great.
Thanks
Sounds like mirror lockup might be enabled? See if it is enabled and disable it.

That's just what it was thanks so much been fighting for 3 days with it.

No problem! :) Enjoy the camera. That was my first DSLR and appreciated it thoroughly.

Most reactions

Back