Rebel xt

Discussion in 'Digital Discussion & Q&A' started by 1986, Dec 27, 2006.

1. 1986

1986 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    i am looking for a new camera and i think that i have settled on the rebel xt,i was also looking at the olympus e-500 but i thought the canon would be better, am i right? but i wanted to know if i should get it in black or silver, i think the silver looks cheap but some people say that the black shows more scrachs and dirt, does any one have a rebel in either color that has any suggestions on which color is better?

2. oCyrus55

oCyrus55 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I had the black xt and it did show scratches, usually right where your fingernails would rest, but most of the scratches just rubbed off. Either color would be fine, but i would go with the black, I think it looks better.

3. 1986

1986 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    i just got the rebel xt in silver only because the store i bought it from only had silver, but im happy with it

thanks

4. jemmy

jemmy TPF Noob!

they both do the same job... I got silver because it was considerably cheaper than its black counterpart . I agree the black looks more pro but its obviously not going to make a difference to your pics x You'll love the camera! enjoy x