Recent Batch

Jrmdb3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, haven't been here in a while. First time posting pictures in a while too. C&C's are very welcome please!
Thank you and hope you enjor!

P1020337.jpg

P1020342.jpg

P1020329-1.jpg

P1020327-1.jpg

P1020376.jpg

P1020378.jpg

P1020382.jpg

Let me kwow what you think!
Thanks
-JR

Nice pictures. However, in number six I am wondering what is in the foilage behind your awesome car.

Haha, you're not the first to ask:p

It's a train cart. They were working on the railroads down the street. I thought it was a nice addition to the photo, no?

Yeah that's pretty cool. I must compliment you on your car again though. :p

Subaru WRX ftw.

Haha, it's actually a 2.5rs;) It's N/A, no forced induction for me!

Thank you on the compliments. I love my car!

Bump. Can I get some C&C's please?

1, 3, and 7 are nice. i like how the third one, it looks kinda sinister, like a bad guy emerging from the darkness. or something.

you need a front mount, and a gt40 :)

A front mount would be badass. Hopefully I'll go with that set-up when I get my swap next summer/christmas!

BTW- thanks for the kind words!:)

lower it first. then sti swap. nice pics, clean car

@ Ben- Yea, I noticed that all my pictures from that photoshoot were crooked right after I put them on the computer:/ I tried to rotate some of them just a bit in PS.

@ Delizo- That's in my list for this summer. I'm getting a UEL(Un-equal length) header and lowering srpings +struts. THEN comes the saving for the big swap;) Thanks for the comments man!

very nice shots. although number 4 seems a little TOO dark, where as number 3 seems almost perfect for the shot you were trying to get. and number 5, since your shooting the car head on, maybe try and turn the wheels so your wheels are facing forward on a frontal shot? just my .02

and i have to love them, i drive a suby as well :D

Thoughout the photoshoot of Number 3 and 4 I was experimenting with lighting. I thought those two were the best ones I had so, ha.

And as far as the wheels to the side, I had them turned for the previous shots I had taken, so I never really though about it. But I usually do my frontal shots with the wheels turned. Looks like my car has a facial expression. Its smiling, looking straight forward, and the wheels act as its arms. Haha, maybe I'm just imaging it too much huh?:p
Thanks for the comments!

BTW: What kind of Subie beast do you drive?

yea, the wheels turned just stands out to me...maybe im picky :lol: but i love the 2.5...i love those :D

this is mine, and dont mind the pink wheels...i got new ones a week ago :p haha
subie.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back