recent bridals

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all, some bridals from a recent wedding x comments and constructive critique always appreciated. Thanks for looking!

#1.
pbucket1.jpg

#2.
pbucket3.jpg

#3.
pbucket2.jpg

#4.
pbucket4.jpg

#5.
pbucketaimee6.jpg

#6.
pbucketaimee7.jpg

#7.
pbucketaimee5.jpg

#8.
pbucketaimee8.jpg

The final images are well done. However, I do not like the in-your-face shots of the bride. Perhaps, you were experimenting.

Rusty Tripod

Jemmy,

You always do such lovely work!!! I really like them all except that I feel like her dress is just a little *too* revealing in #3.

Dang Jemmy! You have made leaps and bounds in your progress!!!!!!
I disagree with the first reply post. I totally LOVE the second one. To me, that is the strongest of all of them. I know you took lots of full dress shots, so I'm not concerned about the extreme close up.
The first one really draws me in too. She draws you in, and makes you want to like her.
The third is a killer. Too much non flattering cleavage.
The last ones are very well done, but never use a black background on a bride unless you are doing something really edgy. Use color and lots of it, or white on white.
Another great job from you!!!!

thanks for your comments everyone...
cindy - i just wanted to try the black for something dramatic and out of the norm.. i kind of liked the shape of the veil against it and thought it helped to separate the gown from the background for an edgey magaziney kind of feel??? anyway, just another attempt at something different? x
thanks - keep the comments coming xx

Most reactions

New Topics

Back