Recent garden wedding

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Good: No need to worry about bounce lighting and high ISO. Bad: There was a hell of a storm close by. Good: Storm made the light soft and diffuse. Bad: Storm made the colours grey and bland.

Well I made the best of it anyway. I think this are a lot better than the last shocker of a wedding I did. As always when I post in this section please critique away.

1273073267_8aeb4a06bc.jpg

1273073285_2636122c04.jpg

1273101881_ba83ffb3ee.jpg

1273073297_7d1c05deff.jpg

1273073311_b7f1123d3a.jpg

Awe, that looks like a sweet wedding, nice job. I love the one with the post and the ceremony being OOF. It;s my favorite!

Excellent pics! #4 is superb. Great job on that one. On #1, there is too much sky for my taste. I would have cropped that down a bit. But otherwise, awesome colors and sharpness on all of them.

NJ

Is that the priest in the background in #5? I would have PSed him out.

These are all amazing! #4-was the sun really shining on them or did you do something to make it that way?? whatever it is it looks great!

Excellent pics! #4 is superb. Great job on that one. On #1, there is too much sky for my taste. I would have cropped that down a bit. But otherwise, awesome colors and sharpness on all of them.

NJ
I agree...all of the others look beautiful.

Wow replies I didn't see.

No megan it wasn't the priest, no idea who he was, and he is actually photoshopped out. I just posted the wrong photo on here, and only just realised.

For number 4 as you may be able to tell from the slight shaddows the sun wasn't "out" as such. The clouds were just breaking yet still giving a nice diffuse light so the shadows don't come out really nasty. I upped the whitebalance to make it look a bit warmer and sunnier though.

nice shots

judging by the sky in the first one, you would think the anti-christ was about to get married.

You didn't notice 666 on the brides head or anything did you?

Most reactions

Back