Recent Industiral Night shots (10)

6 and on are my favorites, i love the sunburst effects with the light glows! and the shadows in number 7 are magnificient

These shots are excellent! I'm curious where these were taken at cause i know you live kind of close to me and i couldn't figure out where these shots were taken.

7 for me...i would like most of them more in B&W...i feel the color is over done in some..but overall i enjoy them..

thanks guys,

to awnser the question these are all different places,

santa fe springs, central LA, compton, ....

7 is definitely amazing. they are all very, very nice.

#7 is very interesting.

These were taken near the ports right? Most of the ethanol that comes in goes to BNSF's Watson Yard, so that's what drew me to that conclusion.

#7 & #10 are absolute zingers. They are all very well done. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

thanks again !!

these were actually not near the ports.

Ive doscovered some more interesting stuff not too far away from here. just down the 405 feeway north, near alameda or 23rd street or wilmington street theres a huuuge ginormous factory with american flags all over it, Im all over that hairy beast as soon as I can get out again...

thanks again !!

these were actually not near the ports.

Ive doscovered some more interesting stuff not too far away from here. just down the 405 feeway north, near alameda or 23rd street or wilmington street theres a huuuge ginormous factory with american flags all over it, Im all over that hairy beast as soon as I can get out again...
I guess it would have helped had payed attention to this...
thanks guys,

to awnser the question these are all different places,

santa fe springs, central LA, compton, ....

no worries !!! no biggie....

I think im going down to check out the large factory I saw past Alameda exit on the 405. If I survive the LB will let you know how it turns out !!!!

Most reactions

Back