recent nature macros

nakedyak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I should probably post pictures more often, instead of huge posts with tons of pictures...i'll try to post only pictures that turned out well.

these have been taken within the past month or so....i hope none of these have been posted before

65500661.jpg

66484901.jpg

66591013.jpg

ladybug2.jpg

66591310.jpg

66591101.jpg

65281872.jpg

flyorwasp.jpg

ladybug11.jpg

prayingmantis4.jpg

ladybug5.jpg

thanks for looking!

These are marvellous pictures!
Each had me think "Wow" and "Wow" again!
Lovely light. Brilliant colours. Perfect sharpness and focus. Wonderful subjects. Interesting compositions. I am in awe!

Great colors, great DOFs, grear details. Very nice!

amazing captures, well done with these, the first and last are my favs... :thumbup:

Yeh, these are really nice shots! Now you have inspired me to make my own new macro thread! But these images have really good color and are really sharp image. I especially like the fly(#2).

oCyrus55 said:
Yeh, these are really nice shots! Now you have inspired me to make my own new macro thread! But these images have really good color and are really sharp image. I especially like the fly(#2).

Thanks, i think thats about as close as my 1:1 macro will let me get. It was manual focus and handheld, so it was quite a challenge to say the least. I was pretty surprised that he didn't fly away too

someone needs to do another guess the macro thread.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back