www.avapadgett.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_9472.jpg

IMG_9780.jpg

IMG_9760.jpg

SiennaJune1607.jpg

SiennaJune1607-2.jpg

Quite a lovely series and a lovely model.
IMO, the last one has the most potential because the pose is graceful, the model's posture is relaxed and she fully engages the lens.
#s 1,2 & 4 are less graceful
#3 is also quite nice but the light areas above her head are distracting.
All of these are on the cool side and I would try to warm them up a little, taking away some of the blue/green cast to them. The one on the right is a very rough shot at removing the color cast. (the whites now have a reddish cast but I think the skin has a better life to it)

Lew

siennajune1607compyh3.jpg

She has very lovely blue eyes. All of the pics are quite bright and high key, although Im not sure the fill flash helped or hurt in some of them. In particular, you can see a hard shadow under the chin in both #2 and #4.

Also, I agree with Lew, the skin tone is bit cool on most, except for #1.

They are very nice overall. She looks like a sweetheart. Good job!

NJ

Unfortunately I was working with what I had. I was lucky to find any shade at all, everything behind was completely bright, tried what I could just to get a nice shot of her. I think I did a good enough job for my walls. I wouldn't be entering any contests with these images, but I had my camera and she was willing (very rare these days for her to be willing)

Unfortunately I was working with what I had. I was lucky to find any shade at all, everything behind was completely bright, tried what I could just to get a nice shot of her. I think I did a good enough job for my walls. I wouldn't be entering any contests with these images, but I had my camera and she was willing (very rare these days for her to be willing)

Im getting the impression that you may be sounding too apologetic about posting these. No need really. As I said, I think they are very nice. I would be proud of taking such good photos of a very sweet girl. :D

They are quite a bit on the bright side and while I see that the fill flash was needed, I still feel they are too bright.

I "played with" the last but one, just to see what possibilities there are and did not do much to it, just shift the levels a tiny bit:

CrazyAva_SiennaJune1607_myedit.jpg

Her blue eyes still really SHINE (which they always will, given THAT precious colour!) but I feel her face is outlined a bit better - maybe?

She is absolutely gorgeous!
I really like the photos, but I think they are a bit too "flat". I'd love to see a tad bit more definition in the photos between your beautiful daughter and the background. I'd love to see her "Pop".
To do this, you can carefully darken the background. Try that. I think you will like it.
Great job and thank you for showing us.

Most reactions

Back