Recent photoshoot

XtremeElemenT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some pics from a recent photoshoot i did.
law1.jpg

law2.jpg

law3.jpg

C&C PLEASE ! :lol::wink::lol::wink:

I really like #1 and 2, but in the third one I would like to see the face better.

I don't care too much about #3, but #1 and #2 are great. Love the mood in the first one and the DOF in 2. Would love to see 2 with diff poses.

pascal

I really like #1 and 2, but in the third one I would like to see the face better.

Agreed. Either a little fill flash or reflector under the camera, lighting the face, would make #3 really good.

Love the composition of and mood of the first one....liked the second one because he kinda pops out at ya, and the third one is cool, but agree with heinzsoup about the face in the third one, and the stick kinda distracted me like it wasnt supposed to be there!

Good job!

A

yeah we were urban adventuring :D. This place was an old abandoned military community homes. It was kind of freaky seeing a whole town just abandoned, maybe 5 square miles in total. So many homes and kids toys just laying around. We seen tricycles just on its side in the middle of the road. We saw stuff dolls lying in the middle of some houses. looked like something right out of the apocalypse

its on a road called Tradeport Dr. Its right across from the airport. You'll see a bunch of jet fuel containers and the little town is right behind those jet fuels on the left. Be careful its gated off and has "U.S. GOVENMENT PROPERTY NO TRESPASSING" on the chain link gate blocking off the little town.

its on a road called Tradeport Dr. Its right across from the airport. You'll see a bunch of jet fuel containers and the little town is right behind those jet fuels on the left. Be careful its gated off and has "U.S. GOVENMENT PROPERTY NO TRESPASSING" on the chain link gate blocking off the little town.

In very little print it says "trespassing here is a Federal crime and the penalties are much more severe than state law and you are liable to end up on some list for life."

Working at one of these sites, I can atest, DONT TRESPASS.

One of the clear differences between federal and local attitudes is that federal police often don't mitigate their response depending on the installation. That is, you trespass in an abandoned housing area and the federal law enforcement may just go by the book, hold your group in a jail (separately and in isolation), take your cameras for evaluation and hold you until it is clear you weren't a threat - just because you were a pain in the butt when they had other things to do.

One of my 16 year old sons shoplifted a magazine (Playboy) from a Post Exchange in San Francisco. He spent 5 hours in detention in a cell (alone because of his age), had a very unpleasant hearing with the Post Provost Marshal and was discharged with a warning and could not ever go in the store again. This was before terrorism, etc.

Picture calling a lawyer and telling him/her that you're being held in a Federal facility on trespass. What is the limit on your Visa card?

One of the clear differences between federal and local attitudes is that federal police often don't mitigate their response depending on the installation. That is, you trespass in an abandoned housing area and the federal law enforcement may just go by the book, hold your group in a jail (separately and in isolation), take your cameras for evaluation and hold you until it is clear you weren't a threat - just because you were a pain in the butt when they had other things to do.

One of my 16 year old sons shoplifted a magazine (Playboy) from a Post Exchange in San Francisco. He spent 5 hours in detention in a cell (alone because of his age), had a very unpleasant hearing with the Post Provost Marshal and was discharged with a warning and could not ever go in the store again. This was before terrorism, etc.

Picture calling a lawyer and telling him/her that you're being held in a Federal facility on trespass. What is the limit on your Visa card?

Depending on whats housed on that site. I have been on sites where deadly force is authorized for trespassing. And just because it 'looks' abandoned, doesnt necessarily mean that it is ;) Careful on federal property. Alot of things that you dont even know are taken into effect :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back