Recent Portraits

Great series.
I like what Christie Photo has done. Makes her stand out alot more against the rocks.

I actually quite like the blown out look. Of course there's a fine line between looking nice and over done.
Yours are very nice.

It's hard to pick a favorite but I think I'd have to say 3 & 7. #7 more because she has great eyes and I just love her freckles.

I do love what you did Pete. It's very nice that way and I'll give it a try. I'll see how it does on the home page. Building your own website is such a chore and ongoing, but I love it.

Thanks for all your critiques and being so specific!

I like them all. My favorite is the second one. A few could use a little bump in contrast IMO but you captured some great moments and got fantastic colors.

I think #3 and #4, the hair in her face is distracting. I like #2 and #9 the best.

Just a thought. If you want to get rid of the blurry rock, you could do a closeup and zoom in on her face for a nice intimate effect.

stellar2.jpg

Thanks, NJ. That looks great too- like a little supermodel pose. I've gone with a closer crop and burned in the rock selectively and it looks very much like what Christie Photo did- thanks again for that helpful thumbnail.

I'm still doing some PP, and have added contract in alot of these photos also.

S2K1- I can't do much about the hair in the face. That's part of the outdoor setting and photographing kids on the move and not in a studio. Think of it as more natural looking ;)

Thanks for all your input and comments. I'm excited to be part of such an enthusiastic group!

Most reactions

Back