Recent Products

Thanks!

Did you have nerdgasms?

For the ladies...

9780321441_f188d06fa3_o.jpg

Mental note: DO NOT OPEN any of BJ's postings when my wife is around. I can't afford photography stuff if I'm having to buy her jewelry.

Last edited:
Kathy, it's not big. It might only be a 3/4 ct.

Sorry Ron. I should mark the thread NSFW?

(Not Safe For Wives)

I don't care for the pear shape. It difficult to design for as a featured stone. Trillian/triangles are worse.

Thanks binga!

I would love to visit your workshop.

A true artist.

If you find yourself in Cleveland, give me a call!

This customer wanted to combine her, and her fiancé's initials.
I tried to make them a little less "in your face" letters...
11042016256_bbfe28fe40_o_d.jpg

I designed this for fun...
11042057424_eda7739d1f_b_d.jpg

That green stone is gorgeous.

Saving up for my fiancé's ring was one of the funnest things I ever did. My mother told me not to finance it. She said it wouldn't feel right giving it to her if it wasn't paid for outright. I'm glad I listened to her.

I would walk into the jewelry store every other Friday and put down the money from my part time job so I wouldn't spend it. It took me nine months, but I finally was able to take it home with me, free and clear. All the ladies in the store cheered for me when I left.

It was a good day :)

I can't see spending big money on an engagement ring, especially if you don't have it, and have to borrow.

I've seen the gamut of the girls who are happy with getting an amethyst, to a couple breaking up because of the guy seeing how awful the girl was being about her ring.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back