recent protest

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
just some of the faces i ran into the other day:

do you get the feeling she isn't comfortable with protesting yet?

23630912-L.jpg

this guy certainly is:

23630915-L.jpg

learning the ropes:

23630917-L.jpg

decided i'd see what's up with the signs...they use their noses when their arms tire out:

23630919-L.jpg

im gonna break bad on this guy if he doesn't get that camera outa my face:

23630910-L.jpg

this IS where i lodge a complaint about my hairdresser, right?

23630918-L.jpg

Jon what did you do with the last one?!?! hah
they all are great!

What are they protesting? Are they in Protest because their language is so hard to read/write?? :lol:

Great series Jon :) Good consistent tones in each of them. The captions you included are quite entertaining as well ;)

Great shots Jon. I really wonder what that sign says...
Love the caption on the fourth one.

Jon you must let me know how you do your conversions. By far the best I have seen on here the tones are #@$*&^ brilliant. WOW

Whoa...great set. The black and whites are really nice.

:irked: :irked: :irked:
Jon,I am not sure you know the meaning of the words or not~~~but i am really hate what the people said in the pic!!! Those words means" THE COMMUNIST PARTY is totally full of EVIL" !!!That's not true !!!
every political party has done some good things or bed things together, not only chinese political party~~~I can not guarantee all things the chinese government did is totally very good or right ~~~BUT the most of the Chinese people's life improved a lot in recent 20 years~~80% people happy and agree with most of the governement decisions including improve the income of the farmers by decresing the taxes and fees of them. ( from authority Journal,I forgot the name of it )If you do not believe what i said ,you can come to China and have a look,especially in 2008.
although Chinese government has a lot of things to improve like human rights and freedom of speech , BUT the new government is much better than before~~~~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back