Recent Session with a Beautiful Girl

You should be very cautious about putting pictures like those of a child on the internet, my husband is a police officer and knows the guys that work in the internet crimes unit, they will not even post a picture of a child on the internet because some of these pedophiles will crop out just the face and superimpose it on the body of a ...well you know...and do horrific things with it. It is far more common than you could ever imagine!

Please for the safety and purity of our children be mindful of these things. She's just a child, she doesn't need to look like a harlot to sell a piece of clothing!

some of the poses look a little too old for the age of that girl. particularly the legs in 3 7 and 8. If I were the client I wouldn't take those poses for children's clothing.

I was going to say the same thing!! Not that the shots aren't great.. just a little too *much* for her age. Technically good images... great expressions, etc.

Crimson and toofpaste thanks for the tip regarding the patch tool. I definitely have to look into that. The healing brush was definitely not working for that big bruise. And regarding the issue of pedophiles - if they are going to cut out the face and put it on a different body then I may as well never post any pictures of children in general. People will do what they will and there is no stopping them. Are you saying we should no longer post any pictures of children in general? I think that would be extreme...

A client of mine asked me to photograph her new childrens clothing line. As soon as she asked me I had the perfect model in mind - isn't she gorgeous?

1 - I'm far from an expert on clothing/fashion, but having raised to girls, I find these clothes to be too "old" for the kids. Let kids be kids, they grow up fast enough.

2 - Although I agree with the fact that your model is gorgeous, I disagree that she is suitable for this line of clothing. This pertains to number 1. Also, IMO her poses aren't suitable for a kid her age.

3 - Your photography is good.

crimsonandwhite please tell me how you used the patch tool to remove her bruise? I can't seem to figure it out. Step by step instructions would be sooooo helpful right now.
Thank you so much!

crimsonandwhite please tell me how you used the patch tool to remove her bruise? I can't seem to figure it out. Step by step instructions would be sooooo helpful right now.
Thank you so much!

When you take the patch tool all you need to do is find a patch of skin near the blimish that is in good shape. Draw a circle with the patch tool on the good skin, then drag it over the blimish. It will blend that piece in over the blimish. That is why you want to get close to the blimish when choosing your patch area because it will keep the color almost the same. After that if it looks off, you can adjust the opacity of the patch over the blimish to customize the blend if needed. It's really that easy...

I find this to work much better than the heal brush as it matches the color that you are patching perfectly...

Or for the low price of 79.99 you can send it to me and...... :lol:

Got it!! Thank you very much. Great tool

Most reactions

Back