festivities4.jpg

festivities5.jpg

festivities6.jpg

festivities7.jpg

festivities8.jpg

festivities9.jpg

festivities10.jpg

festivities11.jpg

Pic #1 is awesome... great bokeh and very clear on the engraved glass, but continuity is broken... I start looking from top down and... its 1/2 missing? It's more like nit-picking but only becuase there's not much more I could offer. :)

Group shots are nice, I always like the action and movement. I always try for a panning shot of the bride when groups get into those big circles... I have come close, but not quite succeeded.

The garter removal shots, I would have dropped down to a knee to get down to the groom's leve and been a touch more to the sides, showing more of his face. Not many parts of the ceremony center attention around the groom... this is one of the very few and he deserves to get the spot-light in those pics.

#10 - Lens flare. Some love it, some hate it. I am a lover of creative lens flare... however, if asked what was the reason for this pic, I as an outsider, have no idea what the point of this picture was. The goal is vague.

Pic #11... really like it! I would have liked it more from a greater distance, or more people or more bubbles and again, tossed in the selective colour... everything B&W except the people, perhaps?

Like in my other CCs, I want to state that I am not a pro, and all my comments should be taken as someone of that level. :)

I bet you had a blast, becuase I did just looking at the pictures!

Very nice. Only thing I would have done dfferently is to fill the glass a tiny bit more so that both names stood out so well as the grooms does.

Pic #7 is my favorite.

Great Job capturing the action.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back