bridegroom4.jpg

bridegroom5.jpg

bridegroom6.jpg

bridegroom7.jpg

bridegroom8.jpg

bridegroom9.jpg

bridegroom10.jpg

bridegroom11.jpg

On #1 I would have cropped differently. That ball above them draws the eyes away from where I would want people to be looking.

#2 is a nice sepia look, but I think te picture would look better completely in a soft black and white.

On #3, I would have cropped out that ball again, and I think I would have really liked seeing this pic with a shallower DOF to place emphasis on the couple. My eye is drawn either up or to the right to the guests.

#4 is an awesome moment in time captured, but I think it could have been better at something between F/1.8 and F/2.8. That shallower DOF again. :)

It's funny... but I see #6 in my head as a selective colour pic. Everything in the pic being B&W except the bride?

#7, the groom's shoulder seems to be chopped off, a little too much cropping?

#8, I really would have looked for a different angle where the head of the bride was seen, even a little bit... at fast glance, it looks like the groom's wearing the veil... lol

Let me end the CC by saying that you did TONS better than I could ever do when at my best and all the pics are great. My comments are those of a complete amateur and should be weighted as such. :)

Thanks !!

The ones that seem tight cropped are ones that there are things in the way, ie, unwanted people, or speaker boxes, dj equipment etc... if you saw it youd understand !!!

Besides that I dont selective color anything, its just not my thing.

The ones where you want more DOF actually are @2.8 on a 24-70 just the
things behind them are too close ie wall, people etc... you have to move with them and catch their faces sometimes they face the wrong way !! lol ....

But I like hearing your suggestions ! They make sense, just some are impractical in an actual busy wedding shooting situation.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back