recent wedding pictures

bamboox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
took them couple weeks ago, c&c are needed, thx!

hotel.jpg

You have some great shots but with wedding photography you have to watch the small things. In the second one, his hand is coming out of her back and his other hand looks like a claw. In the sixth shot you cut off her elbows, it leads you out of the photograph. In the seventh shot her dress looks like it has a hump under it and it is not spead out nicely. In the last one, she has hair sticking out here and there. I know those are small things but they can be distracting for the viewer. The shots look great just keep your eye out for those other things. Good job!

ladyphotog said:
You have some great shots but with wedding photography you have to watch the small things. In the second one, his hand is coming out of her back and his other hand looks like a claw. In the sixth shot you cut off her elbows, it leads you out of the photograph. In the seventh shot her dress looks like it has a hump under it and it is not spead out nicely. In the last one, she has hair sticking out here and there. I know those are small things but they can be distracting for the viewer. The shots look great just keep your eye out for those other things. Good job!

very helpful comments! it's greatly appreaciated! thx!

I was wondering if you shot all of these with available light? Because the shadows seem a lighter harsh on the faces in a few. Other than that, they are very nice shots.

KevinR said:
I was wondering if you shot all of these with available light? Because the shadows seem a lighter harsh on the faces in a few. Other than that, they are very nice shots.

Yes, I shot all of those out door pictures with natural light only, sometimes with a small reflector. do you think I should use flash light instead? i only have a 430EX, do u think it's strong enough?

The 430 would be enough. You probably would want to diffuse it. Just to soften those shadows.

In the first image I would bring out the colour in his buttonhole... it looks a little odd to me that they are B+W when the bouquet is in colour.

All the images are pleasant, but I feel the last two are a wee bit too dark and could do with a little brightening up. Just my opinion though.

Well done.

Jamie

The pictures are good, but i dont like the effects you used! It takes away from the subjects!

Most reactions

Back