Recent wedding shots for C&C

dzfoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dz-foto.lt
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some mixed photos from my recent wedding. Whats your favorite? Also please criticize :)

wed_dz_123-vi.jpg

wed_dz_126-vi.jpg

wed_dz_126a-vi.jpg

wed_dz_128-vi.jpg

wed_dz_129-vi.jpg

wed_dz_130-vi.jpg

wed_dz_131-vi.jpg

wed_dz_132-vi.jpg

wed_dz_133-vi.jpg

wed_dz_134-vi.jpg

wed_dz_135-vi.jpg

wed_dz_136-vi.jpg

wed_dz_137-vi.jpg

wed_dz_138-vi.jpg

Donatas, you are in my top 5 for favorite photographer on this forum.

maybe its just me, of course im not professional or anything, but 11 looks like hes trying to hard, as in his pose, it doesnt seem real

Donatas, you are in my top 5 for favorite photographer on this forum.

Wow, nice to hear it, thank you!

maybe its just me, of course im not professional or anything, but 11 looks like hes trying to hard, as in his pose, it doesnt seem real

Thanks for your comment. All of these photos are catched moments. There were no special posing (except 9th photo). I dont know, maybe he was trying to hard, or not. I just capture what I see thru a wedding day :) Thought for me it looks romantic, just easy park bench sitting.

BTW, sorry of my English.

Wonderful! Are the monochromes shot on film or digital conversions, and if so, using what technique?

Very stellar work, I enjoyed looking at your images!

Keep up the good shooting!

Wonderful! Are the monochromes shot on film or digital conversions, and if so, using what technique?

Thanks! All of these are digital. Technique is simple, just when converting to BW I adjust every RGB chanels levels seperately till satisfied with result.

Very stellar work, I enjoyed looking at your images!

Keep up the good shooting!

Thank you!

The best I've seen on here, the only one I'm not keen on is with the laundry, Very natural. H

Thanks Harry :) Yes, I like natural shoots. Sometimes I pretend to be shooting them when people are posing and staring at me :) Then they are finished, I begin my real work :) lol

These are breathtaking! But you said you didn't pose any of them.. You try to just "be there" when it happens.. How on earth did you just happen to be there for number 2? LOL

#2 is my favorite. great perspective.

Thanks!

These are breathtaking! But you said you didn't pose any of them.. You try to just "be there" when it happens.. How on earth did you just happen to be there for number 2? LOL

It was very nice evening near the lake, so bride and groom decided to go for a walk... :) That was the start to be there for this moment :) It was quite too dark to shot and... honestly I was a bit surprised with the result.

Wow... absolutely breath taking! Great job!

Thank you!

HOw about the one where they are about to "do" it? LOL. You were hiding in the attic werent you? Pervert! ;)

great shots! Really, i wish i could get as crisp portraits as you!

Most reactions

Back