recommend new music to me

mad_malteaser said:
No one's mentioned http://www.theservant.co.uk/ (The Servant) yet. London band, not particularly well known but their music is incredible. Kind of alternative/electronica to give you an idea.

Best song has to be Cells. Check 'em out. You can download their tracks fairly easily too - but if you have trouble, drop me an email, I'll send 'em your way.

I can't rave about this band enough!

ah, i heard them play orchestra on french radio not to long ago, very interesting band, i'll have to see I can find some of their tunes!

vixenta said:
I would reccomend some music to you, but seeing you already know what kind of 'music mood' i'm in right now, i thought it best i didn't
I'll keep your secret and not tell anyone you are listening to the spice girls... :sexywink:

artemis said:
Hehe von, trying to say you have good taste my man!
of course! ;)

and Bace, thanks for the links!

vonnagy said:
I'll keep your secret and not tell anyone you are listening to the spice girls... :sexywink:

Hmph! I'm never telling you anything ever again kiwi!!! :grumpy: :lol:

Mates of State...happy insanity.
The Unicorns...no longer together but still worth the look.
Mountain Goats...lo-fi in prime form.
Tv on the Radio...living colour meets charle mingus
The Cooters... for the "southern death metal punk" in us all.
Daybreakdown ...for the new hippy in the pink polo.

some vintage that never get old...

HALF JAPANESE...becuase to many bands owe them the respect
King Missile...because i said so!!

vonnagy said:
sorry jonmikal & terri, there are actually are musicians other than the beatles and finn brothers :shock: :greenpbl: )
Yeah, there's also Queen :mrgreen:

New stuff...I don't listen to a lot of new stuff, in fact most of my music is a lot older than the Beatles and Finn Brothers...

death cab for cutie
minus the bear

both good indie bands from seattle, although death cab is really getting popular now.

shannon lyon is nearly impossible to find...let me know via pm if you can't and i might be able to help you out. it's definitely worth it.

i heard this fella last night on letterman, jack johnson i believe was his name. i'm gonna look a bit more into his work...you may like it.

Eric Clapton has some great new work. Check out his Sessions for Robert J and his Me and Mr. Johnson album. Great stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back