Recovered thanks to ACR 4.0

simonkit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.landscapephotographyuk.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had this shot on my PC for a good while now but could never post-process it without blown highlights in CS2. Just tried ACR 4.0 in CS3 and it's a great improvement - helped me recover a shot I thought was lost

simon

PICT3162_LlanddwynSunset.jpg

great shot!!

nice!

does it mean I want CS3? hmmm... expensive ...

Have to admit that I'm very impressed with the new features in CS3 / ACR 4.0 - is it worth the money though, probably not

simon

currently using CS2 and quite happy with it. I think the improvement from CS to CS2 were considerable. Don't know too much about CS3 yet

There is CS3 out now??? :shock:
And here I am - stumbling along with my 6.0-version of which the licence ran out in 1999 ... :oops:

It would have been a PITY if this photo could not have been recovered, I am glad there now is software out there that could help you, Simon!!!

You should have at least version CS2 if you are doing heavy post processing (that's version 9 if you are keeping track that way). If you dont have CS2, you are really missing out on all the latest greatest features. And with CS3 just released, Im guessing the price of CS2 will start dropping fairly soon on many of the bargain software sites.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back